martes, 24 de marzo de 2015

I wish life would be easier, I wish I could spend my life by yourside, I wish I could be that special person for you, I wish you love me the way I love you.
I want to change your world, I want you to try and to fall, I want you to keep trying 'till we get it, I want you to care about me the way I care about you.
I feel an empty place when we're not talking, I feel lonely when I'm not with you. It kills me that you don't miss me the way I miss you.
I'd love you to open your eyes and to realize how much you mean to me, cause I'm stronger but sweeter when I'm by yourside. 'Cause right now you mean the world to me. It drives me crazy that you don't need me the way I need you.

I guess the only way you could realize about it, it's to let you go.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario